Saturday, March 8, 2014

2-14 20% Project Post


My topic is a little too broad. At first, I wanted to be able to provide virtual field trips for students who want to go to museums and other places, but cannot afford to go. Now, I want to be able to provide technology to the school districts who are unable to provide this technology to their students because of budget cuts and not having enough money to support themselves. I feel like most people strive to get computers in school and do not take time to think about what the students will used outside of the school. It is assumed that students without access to computers in school and at home and without internet access as well. Therefore, I will be looking for organizations that will help to support my cause. I will also be looking into how I will be able to issue out some source of technology so that the students are always able to have internet access.

Once I have figured out how students will have computer and internet access, I will enforce virtual field trips for the unfortunate districts who are unable to finance these kinds of trips. This way, the students will be able to visit other countries and museums from the classroom or from their homes.

Both will be used to benefit the students because it has become nearly impossible for students to complete assignments and projects without computer and internet access. With this program, students will be able to reach endless possibilities in their education.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how passionate you are about benefiting students regardless of financial background. The virtual tour in the classroom could be revolutionary and the fact you are looking far enough into the future to see how to actual fund these projects instead of just talking about it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete