Saturday, March 8, 2014

3.7 20% Project Post


How are you using social media to find resources to think about/write about? Are you interacting with others via social media on topics related to your project? Are you commenting on related blogs and asking for comments/feedback on yours?

 

I am using social media for research as well. For instance, on Twitter I can type in anything ‘like technology in schools’ or ‘organizations supporting technology in schools’. The discovery search engine in twitter is used like a google search engine and it will lead me to websites, news articles, books, and more that will help me to find information for my 20% project. It will also lead me to more people interested in technology for students.

I will also use social media to post my thoughts. Posting my thoughts on my page will encourage people to comment on my page about how they can help and what they know about the basis of my 20% project. This will also encourage more interaction and opinions on the subject matter.

I am interacting with people involved in education on my Twitter page. I do not really use Facebook as much. I think there are faster responses on twitter, even though you can only use 140 characters.

The only true interaction that I have with other people is through the blogs from class.

No comments:

Post a Comment