Saturday, March 8, 2014

2-28 20% Project Post


 

Students across the United States may benefit from my 20% project. It will also help teachers across the nation. My 20% project will break down barriers and limits that have been put in place because of poverty that the students have no control of. I believe the socioeconomic status of students’ parents should not determine the quality of their education. After all, they have no say in it and they probably had little to do with their parents’ financial state. It is like children are punished for something they did not do, and what is worse is that the students and even some of the parents are unaware of the slack or mediocre education their children are getting.

My 20% project will allow teachers to go above and beyond their teaching standards. With the all-access technology, teachers will be able to help the students to visualize things that they aren’t able to see in actuality. Teachers will then be able to not spend so much time on one subject because students will be able to complete more assignments at home as well.

I will write my blog in informal terms so that students of the middle school and high school age are able to understand it. This way, anyone with at least an elementary school education will be able to understand my 20% project. I will also include pictures and photographs for more of a visual aid so that people are able to visualize my vision for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment